- A true Strength and Conditioning program specifically designed with sound strength and conditioning principles.
- Aimed to help those who want a sound foundation in strength, gymnastics and conditioning.
- Separates skill strength and power components to allowed dedicated time for practise
- Conditioning pieces are true conditioning pieces and typically but not always lower skill and weight to allow for the desired training effect to be achieved.
- Five training days a week. Occasional extra swim sessions.
- Includes warm ups, scaled options
- Direct contact with RAW coach
- Weekly Program published in advance
- Active recovery days programmed
- Access to facebook group
- Feedback and coaching given through comments section with personal email replies
Equipment Frequently used
- Pull up rig
- Skipping rope
- Rower (and or AD, ski erg, bike erg)
Optional but not essential equipment
- Ski erg
- Bike erg
- Jerk blocks
$15USD per week