- Program designed specifically for the MASTERS athlete
- The program takes into consideration the extra responsibilities a mature athlete may have, such as, work, family and life in general.
- Not only offers a smart way athletes can balance training and work BUT also aims to help ones chance at making the Masters Regionals as well as moving forward to the Masters Games.
- Acknowledges the extra attention that may be required from accumulated injuries and extra uncontrollable life stresses.
- Age group/categories for workouts 35-50 years and 50 years plus
- 6 training days a week with one swim day (every seconds week typically)
- Active recovery days programmed
- Occasional and OPTIONAL double days
- Includes warm ups, scaled options
- Competition taper and competition analysis and strategy and preparation
- Direct contact with RAW coach
- Weekly Program published in advance
- Access to f=Facebook group
- Feedback and coaching given through comments section with personal email replies
US$15 per week
Equipment Frequently used
- Pull up rig
- Skipping rope
- Rower (and or AD, ski erg, bike erg)
Optional but not essential equipment
- Ski erg
- Bike erg
- Jerk blocks
If athletes do not have access to the equipment listed for a particular WOD our Facebook group is available to ask for substitute movements OR you can contact a RAW coach directly via email.